Rose Gulkand Laddu
₹225.00 – ₹900.00
‘Gul’ means Rose in Hindi, and ‘kand/khand‘ in Punjabi means sugar. Therefore, the combination of Rose +sugar is called Gulkand.
- Made Fresh For Every Order
- The sweets is made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Perfect Sweet For Every Occasion
- No Trans Fat
- No Artificial Colour
- Consume the sweets within a week.
- Store in a airtight container.
Note: The product may slightly differ in shape and texture compared to actual product images shown.
Due to its sweet aroma and intense rose flavor, Gulkand is used in many South-Asian desserts and drinks. In ancient times, because of its extensive cooking procedure, gulkand was considered highly luxurious and was used in royal kitchens only. But now, it’s readily available at your local Indian grocery stores.
- Laddu is a sphere-shaped Indian sweet,
- Gulkand is ‘rose petal jam.
- Good source of Magnesium
- Rich in heart-healthy fats (monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats)
- Excellent source of protein, and
- Contains a lot of healthy nutrients!
- Low in calories and
- A very rich source of vitamin A, C and E
|Value Per Laddu||% Daily Values|
*Nutritional information values from internet sources for references.
1 kg, 250 g, 500 g
Almonds, Baking Soda, Cardamom, Chopped Pistachio, Dried rose petals, Feenal Seeds, Gram Flour, Gulkandu, Milk Powder, Raisins, Refined Oil, Sugar, Water
5 days from the date of packing (when stored in an airtight container)
Shreem Sweets and Bakery