Castor Oil (ஆமணக்கு எண்ணெய்)
₹90.00 – ₹180.00
Castor oil is a multi-purpose vegetable oil that people have used for thousands of years. Castor oil has a number of medicinal, industrial and pharmaceutical uses.
- 100% Pure & 100% Natural
- No Chemicals, No Heat Process, No Preservations
- Oil Extracted by Traditional Method
Cold pressed castor oil is one of the most versatile carrier or base oils used in skin and hair care. It is rich nutrients required by the body. This carrier oil is also effective in strengthening nails, nourishing them when applied to the cuticles.
This Cold Pressed Castor Oil is a versatile unrefined source of all-in-one skin and hair benefits. It is packed with antioxidants and retains its vitamins and nutrients in the process. Castor Oil accelerates hair growth and gives you thicker and stronger hair. Its excellent moisturizing properties keeps skin naturally smooth, soft and provides healthier nails and cuticles. It thickens and improves the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. Its hydrating properties gives skin a natural glow while fighting acne and scars.
- Helps boost hair growth
- Reducing wrinkles and fading scars
- Decreases inflammation.
- Used to treat Nail Fungus and acne
- soften the skin.
- Keeps nails strong and fights toenail fungus.
- For your hair – Apply castor oil to your scalp and massage. Leave for 30 minutes before rinsing. Heat the oil to help it penetrate your scalp faster, or add a few drops of our oil to promote growth. You may also leave the castor oil on overnight and cover your hair with a shower cap.
- For your eyelashes and eyebrows – Apply a drop to your eyelashes or eyebrows before going to sleep. Rinse in the morning.
- For your face – Apply castor oil to the face for 30 minutes before rinsing. Warming the oil beforehand will allow it to penetrate into the skin faster.
- For your lips – Apply a few drops before leaving the house to enjoy soft and plump lips.
1 L, 500 Ml
|Sourced and Packed by||
Shreem Sweets and Bakery
Cold Pressed / Mara Chekku
Lakshmi Oil Mill – Tnj